Ms King/Mr Hanratty:3rd Class
Hi all children and parents,
Hope you are all keeping well, keeping safe and most of all keeping positive ☺
Kids, we hope you are helping your parents get through this tricky few weeks and doing what they ask you to do, including a little bit of school work.
Over the next week, we would like to suggest you do as much of the following as possible:
***First thing is to sign up to ‘Folens.ie’ to allow access to the ebooks;
This is how to do that:
To lend a helping hand to parents, teachers and students over the coming weeks we are giving access to all our digital resources on FolensOnline.ie.
Depending on the book, the accompanying resources may include eBooks, printable worksheets, interactive posters, videos, audio exercises, games etc
Follow the steps below to get access:
Go to FolensOnline.ie and click register
Fill in a username, email and password
For Roll Number use the code:
Prim20 for primary book resources
3rd Class Suggested Work:
Planet Maths: Chapter 18_ Multiplication 3
Figure it out: Corresponding pages Pg. 71 ‘Written Computation’
Tables: X3 X6 X9
( Figure It Out Pg. 52-59)
I know you have done some of these pages, therefore you are just doing the parts you have not completed.
Consolidate these tables with playing ‘PushThe Button’ online.
4. The Reading Zone: work on the next chapter that you want to do. Please do all the sections including the Creative Writing (usually G & H).
5. Every day David Walliams is releasing a free audio story at 11am on www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses. Listen and discuss with siblings or family.
6. Try to have 30 minutes quiet reading time every day.
7. Abair Liom: Chapter 11 An Gúna Nua.
8. Unlocking SESE: The Greeks. Read through chapter. Answer questions orally. Research the Greek Myths online and using the Online Resources that come with Folens.ie.
There are so many resources out there that are fantastic and are there to help you and your child.
Since March 12th, I have been sharing some essential links on my FACEBOOK PAGE
‘Yoga with Liz’
Here you will find links and ideas which cover Academics, Art & Crafts, PE, Yoga & Mindfulness. I think you will find something here that you will find useful.
Other great resources are:
Twinkl – free login with the password IRLTWINKLHELPS
Top Marks- UK based website for maths games
Scoilnet.ie- Irish Website with plenty of activities